It's January 2016 and for the next few months most of us will be attending and exhibiting at bridal shows all over this great land. Whether they are ready to book now, in a few months, or looking for 2017 now is the time to make your first impression on these future brides. So what can you do as a photo booth owner to put your best foot forward, to woo these brides-to-be, and secure their wedding as their source of entertainment.
1. Book a double booth at these shows (or larger if your budget can wing it). Go big or go home as they say and what better way to draw attention but to have a large space to showcase, your photo booth(s), your prop selection, printer, and other promotional materials. Product placement you have the space - use it. Split off the different booths you have on display and arrange for a table of props in the center.
2. Use a selection of photos from prior events displayed in a variety of templates to give them ideas for their wedding. Even better option ? Use a display of photo booth strip frames to showcase your work, your templates, and an upsell option with the frames. Funny thing, 1 Stop Photo Booth Shop has a Frames Sampler package for only $34.99 and comes with all 8 of the frames we sell. A great display of your quality work for your booth.
3. Display a variety of cool props including wedding signs, symbols, and wedding icons. Give them the feel of how their wedding will go with the props you will use at their wedding. Like these:
4. Branding is very important with several photo booth vendors in play so S T A N D O U T !!! 1 Stop Photo Booth Shop can help with this as well. We have a variety of both stock and custom table covers and TV/Monitor custom stands with your logo, your company name. Use these for playback of your photo sessions, or run a loop showing previous events and show them how much fun you can bring to their wedding. Add a tablet to the stand for instant email capture and stay in touch. Follow up is key in most cases.
5. On your branded table cover - you have photo strip frames on display showing the templates you offer....or put an even larger variety of templates on display in the quality album you offer up as part of their wedding package. A quality album for keepsaking all those photo strips is an ideal way to distinguish your booth from others at the show. Sure there are $10 albums out there, but it's their wedding and chances are they aren't going to want to skimp on a long lasting momento of the fun they had with their guests on their special day. Most brides choose our 1 Stop Photo Booth Shop album's over other offerings when displayed side by side. And with our new slip-in 40 pg album with quality leather finish, bamboo spine, and archaic black pages it's easy peasey, no mess, no fuss album production in less time.
So there you have it. 5 Tips for making a big impression and writing up some new business at the next bridal show. For some, bridal shows are a big key to their annual sales while others refuse to do bridal shows. If you are planning to exhibit at a bridal show we hope these tips will help you smile all the way to the bank.
Happy Bridal Show Season !!!